Mini Cenotes Dive Excursion from Playa del Carmen
Mesmerizing light effects in caverns that are beautifully decorated with stalagmites and stalactites, and the sensation of flying through the open spaces in crystal clear fresh water make this experience as unique as its exciting jungle setting.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-tank dive in cenotes
- Licensed, knowledgable cavern guide
- Light lunch
- Drinking water
- Transportation between your hotel and cenotes
- 2 local dives
What's excluded :
- Full equipment rental (US$19/ day) paid at location
Enjoy two local dives, as well as two dives in the famous under water cavern system of the Riviera Maya - cenotes. Explore the mystical underworld of the ancient Maya. Get mesmerized by their unique formations and stunning light effects.
Departure Point :Starbucks Playacar, Paseo Xaman - Ha mz 25 lt 19, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT!!! ScubaCaribe is located in Playacar's hotel zone. When booking, please state the full name of your hotel. Based on this information, we will provide you with the correct meeting point and time in Playacar. For your 2 local dives, we require you to meet us at a given point in Playacar. For your 2 dives at the cenotes, we can either pick you up or meet you at a given point, depending on the hotel you'll be staying at.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Only for certified open water divers with at least 10 logged dives
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Medical questionnaire for preview: https://www.scubacaribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/PADI-Medical-Form-062020.pdf
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.