Mini Group: 3-hour Jewish Settlement in Shanghai Walking Tour
At the edge of old Shanghai, there is an area that witnessed the survival of the faith of tens of thousands of Jews. It is called “Hongkew Ghetto” by Jews.
This area was like Noah's Ark for Jews during WWII, and it preserves the precious historical memories of what life was like for Jews in Shanghai at that time.
Follow your local guide to take this 3-hour tour to discover the memories of elderly Jews. You will also see exhibitions of historic items, visit original buildings that stood during WWII, and learn stories about the area’s history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- A cup of coffee in Baima Coffee Shop
- Entrance fee
- Small group with a maximum of 8 people
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, 62 Changyang Road, Shanghai China
The Jewish refugees gathered for religious rites during the World War Ⅱ. Built by Russian jews in 1927, it features gallery-type architectural style. With black brick walls, the 3-storey main building has horizontal red brick decorations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, 62 Changyang Rd, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.