Mini Group: 3-hour Shanghai French Concession Walking Discovery Tour
The former French Concession is the most charming and elegance area in Shanghai, and it is also the most expensive area. Go with your local guide on this 3-hour walking tour to explore Shanghai’s colonial legacy and learn the history of Shanghai’s colonial past.
* Impressed route gives you a full history of the French Concession.
* Learn in-depth Shanghai’s culture from a knowledgeable guide.
* Take a break with a cup of fragrant coffee
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking historical expert guide
- Small group with a maximum of 8 travelers
- A cup of coffee in a cafe shop
- Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Wukang Road
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wukang Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai China
You are in French Concession and see Wukang Mansion here, Wukang road is famous for its elegant and quiet environment, in 2011, it was entitled “Shanghai Wukang Road Historic Culture Street”.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Twelve at Hengshan, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Shanghai, China, Shanghai Shi, Xuhui Qu, 衡山路12号 邮政编码: 200031
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.