Mini Group: 3-hour Shanghai Street Breakfast Foodie Tour
Have a 3-hour foodie tour to experience the local dietary taste. Including 3-4 types of breakfast food, such as famous Shengjianbao(Fried soup dumplings), sweet soy milk and fritters and so on. It's not only food, but more stories behind it.
* English-speaking guide will tell you the story of the food.
* Small group tour with a maximum of 8 people.
* Learn more local culture by tasting local food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local experienced English-speaking foodie guide.
- 3-4 types of breakfast food
- This tour will have a maximum of 8 travelers.
- Entry/Admission - Dahuchun
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dahuchun, 71 Yunnan S Rd, Huangpu Qu, China
You can taste famous and delicious Shanghai Shengjianbao here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Le Royal Meridien Shanghai Parking Lot, 770 Jiujiang Rd, Nan Jing Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.