Mini Huayhuash Trek
Cordillera Huayhuash – Mini Huayhuash Trek 3 Days
SEASON: April to November.
DISTANCE: 42 Km.
ALTITUDE: 3300 – 4760 meters above sea level.
WEATHER: Warm to hot in the daytime / temperate cold at nights.
TREKKING TIME: 5 to 8 hours a day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2,Snacks & Water
- Private transportation
- Camping & Dining Equipment included. Sleeping bags available for hire
What's excluded :
- Domestic Flights, Hotels,Gratuities
Day 1 - Huaraz – Pocpa – Rondoy Valley
At 7:30 we start the tour, driving to the south – east through the Andean Villages Conococha, Chiquian, Llamac and Pocpa, after 4 hours we will get to the starting point of the trek, at 3500m. stars the hike to Rondoy 4050m, from where we will have the view of the mountains, Minapata, Ninashjanca and Rondoy, it takes around 4 hours walk.
Day 2 - Rondoy – Sambunya Pass – Jahuacocha Lake
After breakfast we climb to our highest point of the tour, Sambuya Pass 4780m, it is a trail pretty hard up but worth, because from the top you have an amazing view to the most important and highest peaks of the range, and see lakes Solteracocha and Jahuacocha, we will descend from and alternative trail to have better a view of the surrounding mountains and lakes.
Day 3 - Jahuacocha – Pampallamac Pass – Llamac –Huaraz
Starts descending a Little bit though the valley to after go up to our last pass Pampallamac, having the last view of the range with the stoning Yerupaja 6634m. to after descend 1000m. to the village Llamac. From here you'll take private transport back to Huaraz
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pre-trek briefing the evening before in your hotelMinimum Group Size - 2
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.