Minneapolis Bus and Riverboat Tour
Two great experiences, one low price! We've combined our relaxing sightseeing city tour with a spectacular river cruise to create a summer midday treat. It begins with a 90-minute city tour, incorporating the best of Minneapolis's past and present, before concluding with a thrilling 90-minute cruise down the mighty Mississippi River. What better way to see this exciting and historic city than by land and water? This tour is excellent for visitors, locals and families alike!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Mississippi River Cruise
- Fun and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Boat gratuities
- Snacks and bottled water on the bus
What's excluded :
- Tour Guide Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minneapolis Visitors Information, 505 Nicollet Mall Ste 100, Minneapolis, MN 55402-1142
Meet your guide here for an exciting midday adventure by bus and boat!
Departure Point :505 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55402, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Twin Cities Sightseeing Tours