Minneriya National Park Jeep Safari
Large numbers of Sri Lankan elephants are attracted to grass fields on the edges of the reservoir during the dry season. The Minneriya tank contributes to sustain a large herd. Elephants gathered here are numbering around 150-200. Some reports account for the number of elephants to as high as 700. They migrate here from Wasgamuwa National Park and benefit from food and shelter of the park's forest. Tourists visit Minneriya largely because of elephants, especially in the dry season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, Rambawilla 50150, Sri Lanka
habaranasafari.com is a leading Jeep & Village Safari tour agent in Sri Lanka. We are providing Jeep Safari in Minneriya national park, Kaudulla national park, and Hurulu eco-park Habarana for watch great elephant gathering.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are pickup form any hotels in Habarana, MInneriya or Dambulla
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.