Mir Castle and Nesvizh Castle on a private tour from Minsk
This is a private tour that wakes up just for you. Without large groups. You can change the tour at will. Always positive and in a great mood. We love our work, and we will do everything that you would like with us!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We speak your language
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Guide (you can take audio guide in castels)
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mir Castle
- Entry/Admission - Nesvizh Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mir Castle, Krasnoarmeyskaya 2, Mir 231444 Belarus
We start from your hotel in Minsk, and then travel to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mir Castle in the charming town of Mir. Explore one the most precious landmarks in Belarus, and learn the history of the castle complex from its origins at the turn of the 16th century. Explore the historical part of Mir town center and see the Modernist-style shrine to the noble Svyatopolk-Mirsky family, last owners.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nesvizh Castle, Leninskaya 19, Nesvizh 222603 Belarus
Next. Get some free time for lunch in a local cafe, and then make your way to Nesvizh to explore the ancestral castle of the Radziwill family. Stroll around the palace and parks to learn more about one of the most influential dynasties of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. Look inside to see some of the great halls before the return journey to Minsk.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Airports
- Minsk Intl 2 Airport, Minsk Belarus
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.