Mixco Viejo Day Trip from Antigua
Explore the Mayan ruins of Mixco Viejo on a day trip from Antigua. Discover the rich history behind the temples, pyramids and ball courts of this archeological site from your expert guide. Wedged between deep ravines, this intriguing ancient site is one Mayan treasure you must see!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mixco Viejo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mixco Viejo, San Juan Sacatepequez Guatemala
Visit to Mixco Viejo archaeological site. Mixco Viejo was the capital of the Poqomam Maya Kingdom, and was founded on a defensive mountain-top location in the 12th century AD. The peak population in the early 16th century may have been around 10,000 people.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.