Moab Xtreme 2-Hour Buggy Experience
Just because this is short - doesn't mean it's boring! This is 2 hours of a thrilling ride up and over the iconic Red Rocks. This tour does not include the obstacles that the 1/2 Day offers - so it might be just perfect for someone who wants an exciting ride - but not *too* thrilling.
Hells Revenge trail is a slick rock trail in the Sand Flats Recreation Area. It is a 4 minute ride from our store to the trail head. We will meet and load up at our location and head out right from there. The trail is a word famous trail and is absolutely scenic and beautiful. You'll see the La Sal Mountain Range, stand 1,000ft. Above the Colorado River, and look into Arches National Park from a distance. Our vehicles are built specifically for your safety and comfort in mind.
There are plenty of beautiful photo opportunities on this trip as well as some history about the area! Water and snacks are provided.
Tours Depart Morning, Mid-Day and Sunset.
Departing times vary on season.
All ages welcome!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- 5 point harness
- bucket seats
- welded roll cage
- safe and experienced drivers
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Revenge
What's excluded :
- Transportation to our departing location (2182 South HWY 191)
- Private vehicle available for extra fee / this is not a private tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Revenge, Sand Flats Road, Moab, UT
This is NOT a Jeep or Hummer tour. This tour is not for the faint. We offer the safest equipment and experienced and professional drivers so you can cover more trail and experience all of the hard obstacles on the trail that no other company can compete with. This is a fun ride and all ages are welcome! 5 point harnesses and buckets seats for every guest.
You'll go to hells revenge but this doesnt follow the easy way around where everyone else goes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2182 US-191, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.