Mobay Roots and Culture Shore Excursion
Discover the Roots and Culture of our beautiful Island. This experience will take you to the mysterious Rastafarian indigenous village where you get to learn about their culture and people first hand. Then it's on the Bellefield Great house for a total twist on things, with the distinction of being one of the oldest sugar plantations in Jamaica. Learn about our local culture food and music as well as our island history. To top off your day some real old fashion Jamaican shopping with our local craft vendors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
- Entry/Admission - Bellefield Great House & Gardens
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
Full village and river tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bellefield Great House & Gardens, Fairfield Road, Montego Bay Jamaica
Full greathouse tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cruise Pier
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Fully guided
- Not accessible for those in wheelchairs or with physical challenges.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Advenique