Learn how to photograph Porto with your phone or tablet while discovering the city and its less known streets and interesting spots! Join me on this walking workshop and improve your Mobile Photography!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 water bottle
- I'll carry with me a mobile charger as well as a powerbank, for those who need to use during the workshop to get extra battery.
What's excluded :
In this workshop you only need your phone or tablet fully charged and a lot of curiosity to explore Porto!
I'll take you trough the main places in Porto downtown but I'll teach you how to photograph them better. We'll also explore narrow streets away from the crowds and find unique details and interesting stories.
Along the way, I'll teach you how to photograph better with your phone or tablet so you can improve your mobile photography skills. I'll talk about technique, composition, guiding lines and other useful tips. I will also tell you about the apps I use to edit the photos while traveling and how to plan and organize your Instagram feed and grid as well as how to find the right hashtags for your posts.
In the end of this workshop you'll have a batch of images from Porto ready to publish on your social media networks and a lot of tips to improve your photography and Instagram profile!
Believe me, to discover a city trough photography is a very different way to get to know the city, getting to know its details and history while creating meaningful memories.
Take a look at my instagram
and my website
• Porto City Hall, R. Clube dos Fenianos 5, Porto 4000-172 Portugal
• Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
• Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
Departure Point :Igreja dos Clérigos, R. de São Filipe de Nery, 4050-546 Porto, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.