Mohabbat the Taj Dance and Light Show with Sunrise and Sunset at Taj
Agra overnight tour is specially meant for those who want to venture out of the bustling city of Delhi to visit India’s crown jewel, the Taj Mahal in a very short period of time. In this short trip, you will get to feel the sense of love, the beauty of marbles that change their color with the light of nature, and some great architectural work from both Hindu and Central Asian traditions, which can also be seen in the Taj Mahal. See the sunrise over the great monument, before the crowds, and visit the UNESCO-listed Fatehpur Sikri on your way back to Delhi.
Take a glimpse of Sunrise at Taj.
Learn about the history during some live performance.
Enjoy the personalized tour with private guide and vehicle.
Overnight in Agra, soak in the atmosphere and essence of love.
A worry-free trip including accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Railway Station/Airport pickup and drop-off from & to Delhi.
- Services of English Speaking Professional private tour guide.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle.
- One Night Stay in Four Star Category Hotel with Breakfast Monuments.
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled water
- All Toll tax,Parking,fuel charges and state tax
- Take a glimpse of Sunrise at Taj.
- Skip long ques
- Mohabbat the Taj Light and Sound Show
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Fatehpur Sikri
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase). Gratuities (optional). Souvenir photos
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions Lunch & Dinner.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
New Delhi to Agra (250 Kms) - On arrival, you will be greeted by a Padma Holidays representative. Our driver will drive to the city of love 'Agra'. This journey will take around 3 Hrs. Check in to your Hotel (Included in the itinerary ). The activities which are listed in your today's schedule will be- visit majestic Taj is an epitome of Mughal art and one of the most beautiful buildings in the world, then processed to a huge marvelous Red sandstone structure, which still stands tall even after changes of many civilizations. After that, we will take you to the Mahtab Garden (Moonlight garden) in the evening. It’s a magical time for photos due to soft diffused light. Later, we have arranged a Light and sound cultural show, which will brief you about the Mughal culture and traditions. ( Overnight in Agra Hotel).
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri India
After breakfast, we will take you to the eye-opener sightseen. Take a look of Sunrise at white marble structure-The Taj. Then you can check out from your Hotel. A drive of 20 mins will take you to your next visiting place 'Itmad-ud-Daula', also known as Baby Taj. It was an actual reason behind the design of Taj Mahal. Now, its the time to have some delicious Lunch. Later in the day you will to taken to the fatehpur sikri fort on your way back to Delhi. Listed among the world heritage sites and one of the most visited place in India. Where you see can some enormous sightseeing like Asia's biggest gate - Buland Darwaza, Tomb of Salim Chishti, Jama Mosque, and Jodha Bai's palace. This will be the closer of the tour and we will take you back to your Delhi Hotel or Airport.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up our travelers from anywhere in Delhi NCRAirports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.