Mohare Danda Trekking
Mohare Danda Trek is one of the most popular short community eco trail trekking destinations in Nepal around the Annapurna-Dhaulagiri Himalayan Range which is administered by Annapurna conservation Area Project (ACAP). It is also a significant trail in Annapurna Area regarding its scenery, cultures and geographical diversity. A brilliant spectacular view of mountains, an unobstructed view of Sunset and Sunrise and several varieties of orchids and rhododendrons flowers during the trekking days. Nepal’s ethnic group such as Magar and Gurung are inhabitants in this region with their own religion, cultures and festivals. The Trekkers can see high mountains like as Annapurna I 8091m, Daulagiri I 8167m, Machhapuchre 6997m, Annapurna South 7219m, Nilgiri 6820m and Tukuche Peak 6920m and many others. The region serviced by those old trails in mostly in the Myagdi district, running from the Kali Gandaki River, between Beni and Tatopani,
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 Star category accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara including Breakfast.
- Airport Drop and Pick up
- All the ground transport by Tourist Coach.
- Annapurna region trekking permits and TIMS card fees.
- Teahouse/lodges accommodation including Breakfast,Lunch,Dinner during the trek.
- An experienced trekking guide and supporting porters ( 2 trekker one porter ) to carry your lod
- First aid medical box.
- Farewell dinner at local Nepalese restaurant with cultural dance show.
What's excluded :
- International airfares and Nepal visa.
- Meals during the trek.
- Any alcoholic beverages and your personal expenses such as laundry and phone bills etc.
- Gratitude for guide and porters.
- All Personal Expenses
- All drinks ,Tea ,coffee,hotel water and beverage
- Trip Highlights
• Introduce Eco lodge community base trek in Annapurna region.
• Rather stunning and closer views of mountains than Poon hill from Mohare Danda.
• Explore village lifestyle and their livelihood.
• Scenic drive along the bank of Trishuli and Kali Gandi river.
Overview of trip
Day01 : Kathmandu Airport Arrival - (1,350m/4,428ft)
Day 02: Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day03 : Drive to Pokhara
Day04: Drive to Galeshwor and trek to Bans Kharka- 3 hrs walk
Day05 : Trek to Naangi - 7 hrs walk
Day06 : Trek to Mohare Danda - 7 hrs walk
Day07 : Trek to Deaurali - 5 hrs walk
Day08 : Trek to Ghandruk village - 5 hrs walk
Day09 : Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara hotel - 4 hrs walk
Day10 : Drive back to Kathmandu
Day11 : Departure Day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
upon your arrival at the Airport our Representative you pick you up and take you to the hotel for overnight.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01: Kathmandu Airport Arrival - (1,350m/4,428ft)
- After your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, you will be warmly greeted by our office representative and transfered to the hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- Full-day Sightseeing of Kathmandu Vally . After breakfast in the morning you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below. 1.Boudhanath Stupa , Lies about 6 kms to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Buddhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath. 2.Pasupatinath Temple , Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 kms east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple 3.patan Darbar Square , Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone 4.Swayambhunath Stupa ,The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site) Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhists sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
- Day03 : Drive to Pokhara
- After breakfast, we leave our hotel early morning for a drive with scenic views along the road to Pokhara via Prithivi national highway. The drive could take roughly 7-8 hrs to reach Pokhara. We also have the option for a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara for 35 minutes. We then do an overnight at our hotel by the lake in the lovely ‘city of lakes’ on BB Plans.
- Day04 : Drive to Galeshwor and trek to Bans Kharka- 3 hrs walk
- After breakfast, we take three and half hours drive to Galeshwor along bank of Kali Gandai river and take 1 hour break for lunch. After lunch, we begin our hike to Bans Kharka. It is about 3 hours ascend hike by crossing suspension bridge over deepest gorge "Kali Gandaki river" through green forest. Overnight at community lodge.
- Day05 : Trek to Naangi - 7 hrs walk
- Day starts with hot breakfast and extends our trek to Nangi. It is about 6-7 hours walk from Bans Kharak which goes along beautiful villages, stunning views of mountains and impressive landscapes. We also visit organic farm school and Magar settlement on this day. Stay night at eco community lodge.
- Day06 : Trek to Mohare Danda - 7 hrs walk
- Today’s trail goes through beautiful forests of Oak and Rhododendrons with magnificent views of mountains such as Mt. Fishtail, south Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Tukche and many more. In the evening, we observe glorious sunset view from Mohare hill station and then overnight at eco community management lodge.
- Day07 : Trek to Deaurali - 5 hrs walk
- Wake up early in the morning for sunrise view and crystial clear mountain views such as mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri I, Dhaulagiri II, Tukche, South Annapurna, Nilgiri and others, then after breakfast our trail leads gradually ups and down to Deaurali. It is about 5 hours walk to reach Deaurali via Ghorepani from Mohare Danda. Overnight at lodge.
- Day08 : Trek to Ghandruk village - 5 hrs walk
- As the trail moves across a group of flatlands, forest, cultivated lands and a suspension bridge over Khumnu Khola, we arrive at the scenic & beautiful village of Ghandruk after hiking for 5 hours. A supreme vantage point in this pristine & serene village offers breathtaking views of Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhare and Hiunchuli. Several hotels and teahouses at the village give us a warm welcome with sincere Nepalese hospitality while catering to the requirements of all trekkers’ who hit the trail through this village. Camping in its terraced fields give you the open wild feelings of adventure! Overnight at the lovely village of Ghandruk.
- Day09 : Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara hotel - 4 hrs walk
- Today is the last day of this trek. After breakfast, we ascend to Nayapul about 5 hours walk, following the trial paved by stones; we walk through some beautiful villages and terrace framings. After crossing Modi khola, we reach Birethanti. And then half an hour walk from Birethanti, we enter Nayapool. From here, we can easily access any means of transportation to drive to Pokhara. In the evening, you are free to wander by the lakes of Pokhara. Overnight at hotel inclusive breakfast.
- Day10 : Drive back to Kathmandu
- While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, we head up to Damauli, Dumre, Mugling and Kurintar where Nepal's first Cable car is operated to reach Manakamana Temple, this is a temple where most Nepalese come to have their wishes granted before leaving home or getting married. From Naubise we climb up to Thankot, the gateway to Kathmandu and finally reach our hotel & a lovely soft warm bed. Overnight in Kathmandu hotel inclusive with breakfast.
- Day11 : Departure Day
- After breakfast and our last day in Kathmandu, our vehicle and escorts will be on standby to drop you to the international airport three hours before our scheduled flight back home.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.