Molecular Mixology Course & Tasting Experience for 2 or More
This experience is absolutely unique due to the combination of science and technique that offers to consumers not only a tasteful evening but a hands-on experience as well.
per adult from
What's included :
- Molecular Mixology lab & equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not included in the description and in the "included" section
The participants will enjoy a private lab course of molecular mixology where they will learn the procedure of creating and testing the various combinations and possibilities for molecular drinks. When they complete the course they will receive souvenir attendance certificates.
Following the course, the participants will move to the bar area where they will enjoy molecular drinks (*) and finger a food platter.
(*) 2 Cocktails from categories highlights, senses or classic recreation
Wine sorbet or Saganaki in a pan
Departure Point :Kerameikos, Athens 118 54, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.