Mombacho Natural Reserve Tour from Granada
The Mombacho Natural Reserve is one of the two remaining humid cloud forests in the Paciﬁc region of Nicaragua. The reserve is home to the 1,345 meter dormant Mombacho volcano. Upon entering the reserve, visitors are driven up a steep 4 kilometer road to the biological station near the summit. If you love lush greenery and biodiversity, this place is deﬁnitely for you. The park has many trails and sight -seeing spots, which on a clear day, provides spectacular views of nearby Granada, an archipelago of islands known as Las Isletas and Lake Nicaragua.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mombacho Volcano
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Granada at around 8 am and be driven to the Mombacho Natural Reserve. There, you will be driven up a steep 4 kilometer road to the biological station near the summit.
You may choose to do a guided hike or zipline for an extra fee, or just observe the nature that will surround you. At the end of the tour you will be driven back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.