Mombasa city tour
The traveler gets to learn historical, cultural and traditions of people of Mombasa as well as economic activities in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Jesus Museum, Ndia Kuu, Mombasa 00200 Kenya
Fort jesus is a historical site built by portuguese as a military base to control and to guard the Indiana Ocean trade on the 15century and also to guard the old mombasa port which was first used by the Arab traders
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mombasa, Mombasa, Coast Province
This is the old town of Mombasa which has been for centuries with some historical events since the 9th century
Stop At: Marikiti Shop, Kenya
This is part of old town tour whereby the Market was built in 1914 by the british, its now a local market where the traveler will get a chance to buy for himself or as gift from a local seller coffee, tea and spices.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Mombasa Tusks, Moi avenue, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
At this site this traveler will be able to see a commemoration of last steps of queen Elizabeth when she was in Kenya in the year 1952 which are the Elephant tusks which also symbolizes the abolishment of ivory trade had been in Mombasa for centuries.
Stop At: Shree Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple, Haile Selassie Avenue Box 81117, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
This is to visit a religiou hindu temple built in the early 19th century
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Fort Jesus Museum, P. O. Box 82412, Mombasa, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick clients from different pickup point depending on the request of clientsAirports
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Bawazir Plaza, Next Marikit Market, Abdel Nasser Rd, Mombasa, Kenya
2: Shri Cutch Satsang Swaminarayan Temple, Haile Selassie Rd, Mombasa, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.