Mon Ami Maravilha - Lisbon Street Art Tuk Tuk Tour
Did you know Lisbon is one of the capitals of street art? The walls of Marvila are an open-air gallery where you can see the work of international graffiti artists celebrating Ibero-American culture. 15 huge pieces of art on buildings situated on the top of a hill, the Tejo in the distance… simply amazing. Even more amazing is to stroll through a neighbourhood that, at every new corner, uncovers a layer of the history of Lisbon: 17th and 18th-century convents and palaces, art deco industrial warehouses and buildings, vilas of factory workers and urban vegetable gardens. All of this at a 20-min drive from the centre, in the eastern part of Lisbon.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entries in monuments are not included in the price and are subject to the visitng hours.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fabrica Braco de Prata, Rua Fabrica de Material de Guerra 1, Lisbon 1950-128 Portugal
Fabrica Braço de Prata
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Museu Nacional do Azulejo, Rua Madre de Deus 4, Lisbon 1900-312 Portugal
Museu Nacional do Azulejo
Pass By: Convento do Beato, Rua do Beato 48, Lisbon 1950-427 Portugal
Convento do Beato
Pass By: Sociedade Comercial Abel Pereira da Fonseca, 1950 Lisbon, Portugal
Armazéns Abel Pereira da Fonseca
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Cruise Terminal / Gare Marítima de Alcântara, Doca Alcântara 1350, 1350 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.