Monforte de Lemos, capital of Ribeira Sacra, is part of the Red de Juderías de España and the County of Lemos is one of the most relevant in the Medieval and Modern times.
It is a walk through the city where we will discover the most relevant points of the second most populated nucleus in the province of Lugo.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monforte de Lemos, Monforte de Lemos, Province of Lugo, Galicia
During the visit we will know the most relevant points of the city of Lemos.
We will highlight the most relevant periods, between the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries, without forgetting its origins and the current situation of the city of Cabe.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Parador de Monforte de Lemos, Plaza Luis de Góngora y Argote, 27400 Monforte de Lemos, Lugo, Spain
Return Detail :Praza España, 27400 Monforte de Lemos, Lugo, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is not recommended for people who are not able to stand 90 minutes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.