Monkey Hike in Nariva Swamp
Hidden in the south western part of the Nariva Swamp, sitting on an area of high ground known as Bush Bush island and surrounded by palms and silk cotton trees, is the Bush Bush Wildlife Sanctuary. Take a hike through the swamp and discover the more than 200 species of birds and animals that live in the swamp including the Red Howler monkeys, Capuchin monkeys, parrots and some beautiful butterflies. A minimum of two persons per booking is required.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nariva Swamp
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nariva Swamp, Trinidad
Take a hike through the swamp and discover the more than 200 species of birds and animals that live in the swamp including the Red Howler monkeys and the chpuchin Monkeys. A minimum of two persons per booking is required for this tour to run a light lunch will be provided and refreshment.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.