Monkey River Tour From Placencia
Cruise on the Monkey River and spot Howler monkeys, toucans, manatees, giant iguanas, crocodiles, and other species that call this river their home. Also witness the local residents participating in traditional fishing and other daily tasks. Top this off with an authentic meal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monkey River Town, Monkey River Town, Toledo District
- Begin this experience at the docks where there Monkey River meets the Ocean.
- As we tour, pass the wooden homes owned by the locals, and be on the lookout for Howler Monkeys (of course), Giant Iguanas, toucans, manatees, crocodiles and other species that make Belize their home.
- There will be light hiking and a possible river swim to cool off.
- On our way, observe the locals doing traditional fishing and other daily tasks with your Belizean tour guide.
- Once we complete our journey, enjoy a hearty, authentic meal from a locally owned and operated restaurant
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.