Monkey's island and Gatun lake, Canal locks
The monkey islands of Lake Gatún and the Panama Canal.
In addition to its Canal, the territory of Panama is almost 25% covered by tropical forests. The Gamboa region, located 27 meters above sea level, and its Gatún Lake, the second largest artificial lake in the world, can observe this important biodiversity.
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Inside Panama city)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Small-group tour minimum 4 persons
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miraflores Visitor Center, East Side of the Miraflores Locks, Panama City Panama
Stop to visite the locks of Miraflores , the museum and see the boats crossing .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Extra cost for hotels outside the city
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by ORBIS PANAMA