Monsoon Retreat in Chikmagalur - Villa Stay with Multiple Activities
The most amazing part of the this Chikamagalur site is that it is designated as one of the highest ranker in 'Great Monsoon Retreats in India' and 'Winter escape'. Moreover, it is a host in the natural beauty of western ghats and preserves the rich ecosystem very well. The Chikmagalur site is only accessible by a 4X4 jeeps which are at an extra cost.
The stay is marked by 9 normal size comfortable tents that can be accommodated by 2. Inside the tents, you get comfortable carry mats, cotton/foam mattress & sleeping bags which are provided for your comfort. Along with the same, you get to use 2 common washrooms which are very hygienic and has 24 hours hot water running facility.
Arrive at the Chikmagalur site and check-in to your accommodation. Now you can enjoy sunset hike, waterfall visit, fire and wildlife watching. You get to enjoy photography as well when you visit the site.
Check in- 12.30 PM
Check-out- 11.00 AM
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Continental
- Lunch - Veg or Non-veg
- Dinner - Veg or Non-veg
- Waterfalls visit
- Sunset Hike
- Wildlife watching
- Outdoor cooking
- 24/7 jeep available for any emergency
- Doctor on call is available
What's excluded :
Chikmagalur is famous for its major attractions like Manikyadhara Falls, Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary, etc. The Western Ghats mountain range is itself a major attraction in India along with its high hills, deep valleys, mountain grasslands, dense and rain forest.
Day 1 - Reach the site at Chikmagalur in Karnataka
12:30PM: Check-in to your tents
2:00PM: Enjoy your delicious lunch
4:00PM: Indulge in various games like Archery, lawn golf, Rugby, kite flying, etc.
5:00PM: Hike to Sunset point hillock which is the Vantage view of Kabbinhalla forest & valley.
6:00PM: Evening snacks with tea or coffee.
7:30PM: Set up a campfire
8:30PM: Have your delicious dinner made by the local chef of Chikmagalur
Retire for the night.
Day 2 - More Activities
Enjoy your coffee or tea in bed.
6:30AM: Trek to Peak where you can enjoy the Panoramic view of Shiradi Ghat, Charmadi Ghat and view of prominent peaks like Jenu Kal, Ethina Buja, Amedhi Kal, Ombathu Guda, Pandaguda, etc.
9:30AM: Return to the site for Breakfast
10:30AM: Head to the Shola Forest Hike where you will walk under the tree canopy to streams & Rock pools.
12:00PM: Return to the site & Check out with memories.
• Western Ghats, India
Departure Point :Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/13/2019 - 10/9/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The site is only accessible by 4X4 jeeps which can be availed at an extra cost.
- Inclusions are subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.