Mont Saint-Michel Guided Day Trip with Lunch from Paris
Expand your horizons with a day trip to medieval Mont St Michel, one of France’s most iconic attractions. This magical UNESCO World Heritage island is a step out of the ordinary with its famous gothic abbey and legendary stories. You’ll arrive after a scenic drive from Paris through the landscapes of Normandy, with a guide to brush up on your history. There’ll be plenty of time to explore the island, admire the bay views and do a little shopping, with a delicious lunch included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Service of a Professional Licensed Guide
- Entrance ticket to the Abbey
- Return transportation from Paris
- Lunch - 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Benefit from attractive special offers to museum, shops with "La Mère Poulard", discount flyers
- Entry/Admission - Baie du Mont St Michel
- Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
- Entry/Admission - Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
If you love captivating French history and wonderful views, this tour is for you!
From central Paris, through the picture-postcard Normandy coast, a long relaxing drive will transport you to a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site - the magical rocky island of Mont St Michel. On the drive through Normandy, your guide will recount the rich history of the region marked by invasions, first by the Romans and then the
Barbarians, only to end up being fought over in the Hundred Years’ War.
Stop At: Baie du Mont St Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your time on the island begins with a delicious lunch in a restaurant facing the Mont Saint-Michel.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Bp 22 Au sommet du village, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
After lunch, you will tour the famous Abbey and admire the Gothic buildings built one on top of the other over the centuries, such as the Cloister and the Monks’ dining hall.
You can finally stroll freely on the Mount and so let yourself be carried by the medieval atmosphere of its cobbled alleys discovering the museums and shops where many discounts await you ....
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortifications du Mont-Saint-Michel, 50170 Mont-Saint-Michel France
Your guide will lead you up narrow paths to the top of the tiny village for incredible Atlantic views, while revealing its fascinating history. Retrace the steps of pilgrims of the Middle Ages to discover the famous Benedictine abbey - legend has it, the Archangel Michael appeared here to the bishop of Avranches. Hear about the extreme tides surrounding the island, giving it a fairytale feel
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Complete your day with a drive back through the French countryside. Back to the departure point around 8.45/9PM (approx.)
Departure Point :22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be sent after booking
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Time spent at Mont St-Michel is approx. 4 hours
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- Example Menu: Starter : Crunchy camembert and its greenery Main course : Skewer of Cod and Salmon “à la Normande”, crunchy vegetables and seafood Dessert : Sweet trilogy of desserts: homemade chocolate mousse, apple pie, whipped cream-vanilla cream with salted butter caramel -Drinks: 1 bottle of cider for 6 people / 1 bottle of water for 6 people / coffee or tea per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Discounts coupons for a wide choice of museums and gifts shops
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.