Montalcino and Montepulciano Private Tour
Travelling in Val d'Orcia is an unforgettable experience. Your eyes become dazzled by the beauty of the colours of this land, unsurprisingly a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This tour has been created for you to discover the most painted corner of Tuscany, made of enchanted landscapes, tree-lined avenues. Sunrises and sunsets of extraordinary, unique colours in the world are one great addition when wandering the road from Montepulciano to Montalcino through Pienza, considered one of the most amazing routes of Italy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Departure from your hotel in Chianti
- Visit of Montepulciano
- Typical tuscan lunch + wine tasting + visit of a winery
- Visit of Pienza
- Visit of Montalcino + 3 wine tastings
- About 6 hours tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Castello Tricerchi
- Entry/Admission - Historic Centre of the City of Pienza
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Grande a Montepulciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello Tricerchi, Strada Provinciale 45 del Brunello, Km 1700 Località Altesi, 53024, Montalcino Italy
Montalcino is our last stop, it's a village full of offers such as monuments, wineries and a beatiful landscape.
Montalcino is the land of one of the most famous italian wine, the Brunello di Montalcino.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Historic Centre of the City of Pienza, near Montepulciano Italy
Pienza is a romantic small town, here you can have some free time enjoying its beautiful city center with and unforgettable view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza Grande a Montepulciano, Pazza Grande, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Montepulciano is a medieval town rich in history, land of the famous Vino Nobile of Montepulciano.
Here you can have a wonderful lunch based on wine tasting, fresh and seasonal Tuscan ingredients.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tuscany Private Tour, Via, Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.