Montalcino: Brunello Wine Tasting & Lunch in a Tuscan Castle
Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting combined with a typical Tuscan lunch in a medieval Castle in the heart of Montalcino.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Winery & Castle Tour
- Professional Sommelier
- Wine tasting
- Lunch (3-courses)
- Food & drinks
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick-up/Drop-off hotel
- Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting experience and typical Tuscan lunch in an elegant medieval Castle in Montalcino.
Together with an expert sommelier, walk in the vineyard and admire the amazing Tuscan landscape of Brunello region.
Listen the history of this Castle and its family while visiting the property as well as the explanation of the methods and techniques of the wine production.
During this journey follows a unique tradition in high quality wine production.
Then, take part to an exclusive wine tasting experience combined to a delicious local snacks. A sample of three local wines will be served with local Tuscan products. At the end, enjoy a typical tuscan lunch.
During the wine tasting, you will taste three of the most important Tuscan wines, as Sangiovese IGT or Brunello di Montalcino, known all around the world while a professional sommelier will explain you in depth the particularity of those Italian excellencies.
The lunch is composed by a selection of cold cuts & cheeses, first course hand-made pasta with sauces, dessert and coffee.
Vegetarian option available.
Finish your experience tasting those Italian and Tuscan excellencies.
• Castello Tricerchi, Strada Provinciale 45 del Brunello, Km 1700 Località Altesi, 53024, Montalcino Italy
• Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
• selection of cold cuts & cheeses - selection of cold cuts & cheeses
• hand-made pasta with sauces - hand-made pasta with sauces
• Cantucci senesi
Departure Point :Castello Tricerchi, Località Altesi, 53024 Montalcino SI, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.