Monte Cassino Early Bird War Tours from Naples by TAV (High-speed train)
If you are in Naples, and you would like to visit Montecassino Abbey and the WW2 Battlefield on your way to Rome, there is a new possibility to add this experience to those you have already booked.
If you catch the TAV Train (High Speed train) in Naples at 5.20 a.m., you will be in Cassino at 6.03 am, just in time to have a Cappuccino and to be picked up by me at 6.30.
Please remember to buy the ticket for the TAV train in advance!
We will stop at the Rapido River, where the 34th Red Bull Division and the 36th Texas Division tried to cross the River and we will pay respect to the 36th Division's monument and the Commonwealth Cemetery
I will show you the Liri Valley from Montecassino, we will visit the Abbey of Monte Cassino at 8.45 a.m. when the Abbey opens, and we will be back at 9.45 a.m. Just in time to rest a little and to cach the 10.20a.m. train to Rome. You will be in Rome Train Station at 11.50 a.m. ready to visit the Colosseum or the Vatican Museums at 12.00 a.m.
per adult from
What's included :
- a lift on my minivan if needed
- Entry/Admission - Abbazia di Montecassino
- Entry/Admission - Cassino Memorial
What's excluded :
- High-speed train ticket (you have to buy it online in advance)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abbazia di Montecassino, Via Montecassino, 03043, Cassino Italy
We will visit the Abbey of monte Cassino under a WW2 point of view
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Monte Cassino Polish War Cemetery, SR149, 03043, Cassino Italy
We will see it from the balcony of Monte Cassino Abbey
Stop At: Sant'Angelo In Theodice, Sant'Angelo In Theodice, Cassino, Province of Frosinone, Lazio
We will stop next to the Rapido River
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cassino Memorial, Via S. Angelo, 03043, Cassino Italy
We will stop there and pay a visit
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :03043 Cassino, Province of Frosinone, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.