Montego Bay Airport Transfer
We are a family runned business. We will take you from Sangster’s International Airport to your destination. We will provide safe and reliable transportation so that you can jump start your trip the right way!
per adult from
5 to 20 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Take the hassle out of your vacation by pre-booking your transportation from the Sangster’s International located in Montego Bay to your destination online. We guarantee no pick delay or long wait. Let us help you to begin your Jamaican vacation with a smile, as we take you on relaxing and comfortable journey to and from your Jamaican destination.
Our exceptional transfer service specializes in passengers traveling to and from Sangster’s International Airport to and from Kingston. No matter the distance you will travel in style and comforts and peace of mind know you are great hands. We aim to please and exceeding your expectations is our mission.
We offer the highest quality and professional airport transfer and tour services with our team of excellent drivers. Our transportation service is extensive. We also provide transportations to and from sight-seeing tour location in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril, among others. Looking fill your vacation with unforgettable fun and excitement just simple book with us and we will turn your dream vacation into reality. We offer one the most cost effective service in the industry.
Departure Point :Montego Bay, Jamaica
Please see the ShanZani representative with our sign.
AirportsSangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Return Detail :Secrets St. James Montego Bay, Lot 59A, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.