Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Blue Hole and Dunn's River Falls Tour
Take this amazing shore excursion from the Montego Bay cruise ship pier. Discover two magnificent falls in one day. See for yourself what everyone is raving about and make the comparison. Blue Hole features a natural pool, waterfalls, a rope swing and caves while Dunn's River Falls offers 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Together this combo provides an exhilarating wet and wild experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
Your tour begins with pick up directly from the Montego Bay cruise ship port where your friendly driver/guide will greet you and take you on a sightseeing tour through the hills of the garden parish of St Ann away from the bustling touristy city of Ocho Rios. The Blue Hole is a non-commercialized attraction. It is located in a secluded and relatively untouched area. At the Blue Hole you can swim in the natural pool, relax under the secret falls or jump in from the rocks and rope swing above.
Following the Blue Hole you will take a one hour drive back to the tourist area of Ocho Rios for your Dunn’s River Falls tour. Enjoy the waterfalls which are moderately mild in some places and extremely rough in others. You can climb all the way through the cascading water to the top with the assistance of experience fall guides or on your own. Feel free to stop at the massage parlor and enjoy the soothing cascading water leading out to the sea. Once you are at the top, visitors will step into a market selling Jamaican treasures such as wood carvings, original art and straw crafts. Feel free to look around for something to take home for a loved one or just something to brighten your day. Your Dunn’s River Falls stop is approximately 1.5 hours.
After your Dunn’s River Falls experience, you may choose to head back to the ship or have lunch at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After leaving the ship, please proceed to the lobby; come through the lobby and take the left turn to the first gate. Use the gate on the right to exit the terminal; then follow the palm trees to the main gate where your driver will be waiting. The driver will have a sign with your name. You can reach our representative at 1-876-827-4011. If you do not see the driver, the operator will assist you.It is very important that you follow this instruction to avoid any delay in pick up.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Water shoes are required to climb Dunn's River Falls
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.