Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Bob Marley Nine Miles & Sights of Montego Bay
After meeting your excursion bus at the cruise ship pier, embark on a scenic 90 mins drive to the former home of the legendary Reggae icon, Bob Marley. Re-live this era as you walk through his home; visit the mausoleum-his final resting place and interact with some of his close relatives. Then enjoy Jamaica's traditional jerk cuisine, before heading back to Montego Bay for shopping and sightseeing, prior to returning to the pier!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Nine Miles
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nine Miles, Jamaica
A tour of Nine Miles is a family affair, as many of Bob Marley’s close relatives live there. Visit the house that Bob lived as a young boy, and your guide will share insights into Bob Marley’s childhood and musical career. You will be captivated by what you see and hear.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Pass By: Sam Sharpe Square, Montego Bay Jamaica
The centerpiece of downtown Montego Bay is Sam Sharpe Square. This cobblestone town square gives visitors a snapshot of Montego Bay's history. The square is named after Sam Sharpe, one of Jamaica's national heroes. He was a Baptist minister who studied the writings of the abolitionists and encouraged non-violent protest as a means to emancipation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You have 30 minutes after the ship docks to meet us under the white tent in the Independent area. Your subsequent departure will be 15 minutes later.Ports
- Montego Bay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Caribbean World Enterprises