Montego Bay Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
Explore the reefs off shore of Jamaica and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Montego Bay ("Mobay"). Then relax on one of Jamaica's white sand beach with clear waters in this private shore excursion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- 3 processing fee
Enjoy exploring the reefs of Jamaica for colorful fishes and marine life, including plants, fauna, and corals. You will be picked up at port via a private van, sized depending on the size of your group. You will explore the sights of the town aboard a glass-bottomed boat where you can see the underwater landscape before you go in the water. This offers spectacular views and is a favorite of kids.
Upon reaching the reefs you will be fitted with snorkel gear including a mask, snorkel, fins and life preserver jackets. Get a short briefing from the guide and off you go exploring the majestic views of the Caribbean Sea. You will see unique fish along with those you may know as angelfish, parrotfish, trumpet fish, stingrays, pufferfish, groupers and many more.
The basic, private snorkel includes a private tour for 1.5 hours at the reefs to see marine life. The tour is best for groups and families who just want to do some snorkeling activity as a private group. Although this tour doesn't include food, you will be taken to a lunch stop where you can purchase lunch.
• Montego Bay Marine Park, Pier 1, Howard Cooke Blvd., Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Point :Pier One, Howard Cooke Blvd, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact Supplier for meeting Instructions if you are not in the pickup ZonePorts
- Montego Bay Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin# docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.