Montego Bay To Dunn's River Transport
Visit the famous Dunn's River Falls on an exhilarating day tour from Montego Bay. Cool off in the natural freshwater pools, climb around the series of waterfall terraces, or simply kick back on the deck overlooking the view. Includes pickup and drop-off from Montego Bay hotels and ship pier
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Following a morning 8am, 8:30 am, 9>00 am, pickup at your hotel in Montego Bay, take a seat in your air-conditioned minivan. Then, relax on the 1.5-hour drive up Jamaica's North Coast Highway to Dunn's River Falls and admire sweeping views over the Jamaican countryside.
On arrival, enjoy free time to enjoy the falls however you wish. Explore the terraced waterfalls on foot, hike to the top for fine views over the forest, or simply swim and sunbathe around the shallow lagoons. You will have up to 3 hours to enjoy the best of nature.
When your free time comes to an end, perhaps visit a nearby restaurant for a 1-hour lunch break (own expense). Then, return in comfort to your Montego Bay hotel to conclude your tour.
Departure Point :
You may enter your hotel if found in the radius listed but not named.
PortsPort of Falmouth, Falmouth, JamaicaMontego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Return Detail :Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica - Hotel or ship PortFalmouth, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.