Montenegro Full-Day Tour from Dubrovnik
Enjoy a full-day tour to Montenegro. Get to know the historical heritage of the Bay of Kotor and Budva. Explore the city with your professional guide as you admire gorgeous architecture of Baroque and Venetian. Take an optional ferry ride to visit the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Dubrovnik only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Ferry ride (additional cost)
- Food (available for purchase)
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Venture into Montenegro, a small and picturesque country filled natural beauty. You will have the opportunity to visit the Bay of Kotor, coastal town of Risan, Our Lady of the Rocks (small island), Kotor, Sveti Stefan and Budva.
After crossing the border to enter Montenegro, stop at the historical Bay of Kotor, known as one the most gorgeous winding bays in the Adriatic Sea. You will also be able to visit the coastal town of Risan, a historical legacy of the Roman Empire.
Admire the gorgeous Baroque and Venetian architecture and perhaps take an optional boat trip to the small islet Our Lady of the Rocks before venturing into Kotor. Follow your guide through Kotor's historical center and spend some leisurely time immersing yourself into the ancient monuments and well-preserved Medieval architecture.
Continue to Sveti Stefan, an astonishing resort and small islet filed with an interesting history, which you will be able to learn from your knowledgeable guide. Explore the walled town of Budva, known for its sandy beaches and diverse nightlife. At your own expense, visit a local restaurant to enjoy some delicious food as you explore Budva.
End your tour at the city’s Old Town, then take a short ferry ride back to Dubrovnik for transportation to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT when booking a reservation you must indicate your address in DubrovnikWe pick up our guests from place where thy stay in Dubrovnik
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Please specify your preferred pickup location in Dubrovnik
- Passport number is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.