Montenegro wine tasting
Experience wine tasting and home made food like proscuito, cheese and olives on 8-10 hours tour.
This is an exclusive opportunity to try Vranac, Barrique,white and dessert wine and traditional delicacies that you won't be able to find in any restaurant.
Departure from your accomodation, passing trough the most visited city Budva, continue to the capital city Podgorica and arival to Šipčanik, the largest vine producer in Montenegro.
After one and a half an hour in Šipčanik, continue to Kopitović family-run winary where you will be able to take a tour with the owner and learn about Montenegro's wine making traditions.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Sipcanik
- Entry/Admission - Vinarija Kopitovic
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sipcanik, Tuzi 81206, Montenegro
Visit to the impressive cellar Šipčanik with wine
tasting of three wines - two from the classic line
(Montenegrin Krstač, Montenegrin Vranac), one
special (Vranac Pro Corde) and bruschetta with
Njeguši cheese, olive oil and rosemary.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vinarija Kopitovic, Brceli bb 8 km from Virpazar, Virpazar, Bar Municipality 81305 Montenegro
Degustation three sorts of wines(one white and two red) with lunch(traditional mea called sač)incude veal meat with potatos and vegetables,season salad,bread and desert
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/14/2019 - 1/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.