Montepulciano area: Exclusive Winery Tour & Tasting Experience
Enjoy 1.5 hours exclusive wine tasting experience in an unique cellar located in Montepulciano area, very close to Umbria.
Discover an exclusive winery, a few kilometers from the border between Tuscany and Umbria. During this experience immerse yourself in the unique tradition of producing the famous Montepulciano wine.
Hear the history of this wine cellar as well as the explanation of the methods and techniques of this high quality wine production.
Then, join an exclusive wine tasting experience combined with a delicious plate of local products.
During this experience, you will taste four of the most important wines produced in Montepulciano area, such as Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Santa Pia Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva DOCG, known all over the world while a professional sommelier will explain to you in depth the particularity of those Italian excellences.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Winery Tour
- Professional Sommelier
- Wine & Food Tasting
- Drinks (wine & water)
- Food (Appetizers & bread)
- Entry/Admission - La Braccesca
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Braccesca, Via Stella di Valiano, 10, 53045, Montepulciano Italy
Tenuta La Braccesca is a prestigious winery located a few kilometers from Montepulciano, on the border between Tuscany and Umbria. It extends over an area where the ancient farm of the Bracci counts once stood. The estate is located between the areas of Montepulciano and Cortona. Here, you will participate in a guided tour of the cellar as well as in a tasting of 4 local wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tenuta La Braccesca, Via Stella di Valiano, 10, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not suggested for wheelchairs
- Not for children under 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.