Montmartre Authentic Parisian Food Tour with Vegetarian Menu Option
Much more than a picturesque setting, Montmartre is now one of the favorite area for foodies in Paris! Its magical atmosphere has attracted throughout the years some of the most talented artisans of the capital!
From a food institution to another, you'll have a real taste of what French food is:
The menu includes: an assortment of traditional pastries such as eclairs, lemon pie, seasonal fruit tarts, a generous selection of French cheeses, some delicious "charcuterie" for meat lovers, regional specialties such as cheese puffs also known as "gougères", a stop in one of the oldest boutiques of Montmartre specialized in spices and peppers... But also delicate chocolate bonbons, some top quality French cookies, great wine, and always an assortment of fresh fruit varying according to the season...
Please note that vegetarian and gluten-free diets are more than welcome!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Sit-down meal
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free foods on request
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Additional foods or drinks and souvenirs you may choose to buy
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
You'll meet your guide there at the beginning of the tour. What a better starting point this worldwide known cabaret to start a visit that celebrates great food, wine and Parisian life?
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
Tell your guide you'd like to go there if you have not before! This can be an alternative ending location on this tour...
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian and gluten-free diets are welcome, simply advise your guide at the start of the tour. Careful that this tour is lacto-vegetarian.
- Tour includes some walking. Because of one hilly street and cobblestones, wheelchairs are not advised.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.