Montmartre Impressionist Art Walking Tour & Skip-the-Line Musee d’Orsay Ticket
See Impressionist art masterpieces and visit the places that inspired these paintings. This top-rated service includes a walking tour of Montmartre (the birth-place of Impressionism) + Skip-The-Line tickets to the d'Orsay museum (the world's largest collection of Van Gogh, Renoir, Monet, Degas etc.)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Walking tour of Montmartre
- Local guide
- Skip-the-Line ticket to Orsay
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris France
Meet your guide by the most famous cabaret in the world! Welcome to Montmartre!
Pass By: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
Montmartre has inspired so many impressionist painters from the 19th century until the mid 20th: Van Gogh, Renoir, Cézanne... Your guide will focus on where they were living, what inspired them, and where they were painting and living their Bohemian lives...
Pass By: Le Bateau-Lavoir, Paris France
This unique painter workshop has become a real institution as it used to be the favorite workshops of impressionist painters such as Pablo Picasso, Max Jacob, Modigliani...
Pass By: Le Clos Montmartre, Rue des Saules, 75018 Paris France
This piece of heaven represents what Montmartre initially looked like: a hill covered in vineyards and windmills... A unique experience in Paris!
Pass By: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
You'll end this fantastic visit by one of the most famous Basilicas in the world. From there you'll enjoy the breathtaking view all over the city of Paris, a real delight!
Pass By: Musee de Montmartre, 12 rue Cortot, 75018 Paris France
The tour walks past this old farmhouse. Renoir stayed there whilst he painted his famous "Bal du Moulin de la Galette". Later you will see that painting at the Orsay museum.
Departure Point :Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Sacré-Cœur, 35 Rue du Chevalier de la Barre, 75018 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guide will not accompany you to the Musée d'Orsay
- The Musée d’Orsay is not open on Mondays, May 1 or December 25
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.