Montreal Food Tour with Electric Scooter
Join this innovative tour exploring the street food in the most happening neighbourhoods in Montréal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Electric Scooters
What's excluded :
- Old Montréal, Griffintown and Atwater market street food tour (10:30AM - 13:30PM)
This tour will take you through charming Old Montréal and will let you discover the rapidly changing area of Griffintown. The tour will also head to the South West sector and Atwater Market, places at the heart of the most dynamic food and restaurant scenes currently going on in Montréal. We invite you to savour and discover the distinct particularities of Montréal’s street food. On the menu: shrimp “guédille” - a Québécois invention, a famous smoked meat sandwich - a Montréal culinary emblem, exotic Southeast Asian satays, delicious meatballs and a decadent “pop” stick for dessert.
Mile-end, Little Italy, Plateau-Mont-Royal and Jean-Talon market street food tour (15:00PM-18:00PM):
This tour will take you through Mile-End and Little Italy, both hotspots for Montréal foodies. We will stop at the Jean-Talon Market, the largest outdoor market to the north of Mexico. As for the Plateau-Mont-Royal, it’s at the heart of Québécois or French culinary culture. We invite you to savour and discover the distinct particularities of Montréal’s street food. On the menu: a taste of gnocchi, which represents a touch of the Italian side of the city, a famous smoked meat sandwich, pulled duck meat poutine - a twist on a Montréal culinary emblem, a stop to discover some local cheeses and cured meats and a maple donut concocted by an internationally renowned pastry chef for dessert.
Departure Point :Dyad
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :80 Rue Prince Arthur Est, Montreal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.