Montserrat: Hiking through the hermitages of Tebes
This excursion will take you into the mountain of Montserrat, discovering wonderful places.
The guide will explain curiosities and history of the hermitages, landscapes or geological formation of the mountain.
We will pass by little known places, we will take you to imposing viewpoints and we will cross forests full of wildlife.
We will visit 5 hermitages of Montserrat, some in a very poor state of conservation but others are an amazing discovery, we will pass through narrow passages between the great needles of the region of caps and we will return by a different path, so that you take full advantage of the excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mountain access
- Civil Liability and Accident Insurance
- Professional guide entitled
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will move this time to the Natural Park of the Montserrat Mountain. Upon arriving there, we will review the material and give you some safety instructions and start walking to avoid the hustle and bustle of the most tourist area of the mountain.
Soon we will begin to enjoy the path that is very panoramic, I will help you identify the most characteristic formations, we will stop at some viewpoints and I will explain the history of hermits, climbers and UFOs ...
Soon we will arrive at one of the secrets of Montserrat, we will enjoy the place and continue our route discovering a few more places, the last one, a small refuge for climbers and hikers where we will eat.
• Montserrat Mountains, Montserrat Mountains, Catalonia
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, 08691 Monistrol de Montserrat, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.