Monument Valley Daytime Tour
Monument Valley speaks for itself. The beautiful red rock monoliths, the native plants, and the amazing iconic sights. You can one minute be in a rainstorm, the next the sun will be out. Each season changing the landscape into a unique masterpiece. Our guides love to share where to get the best photo op. If you go with Navajo spirit tours you will find all our guides are unique and amazing, they bring the Valley alive with their love for teaching and sharing their firsthand experiences within Navajo culture. They have all grown up locally so have a wealth of knowledge that they so eloquently and freely share. They love a good adventure and look at each guest that visits as a friend. Navajo Spirit tours doesn’t want you to just visit they want you to take a bit of Monument Valley home with you in your heart.
Please note: We must have a minimum of two people per tour. You may be contacted to change your tour time/date if the minimum is not met
Contact us directly for more tour options.
per adult from
What's included :
- Restricted Access to Monument Valley
- Enriched Cultural Experience
- Educational Experience
- Enclosed Vehicles Upon Request
- Open Air Vehicles Available (Unless you have specially requested an Enclosed Vehicle)
- Traditional Navajo Music
What's excluded :
- Admission Fee to Monument Valley Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Your guide would take you to see the beautiful iconic buttes, spires and mesas that have made Monument Valley famous on part of the 17 mile loop drive. We would then go to the back country restricted areas of the Tribal Park to stand beneath the natural arches, amp theaters and get right up close to the Anasazi petroglyphs. Our guides are so kind and would explain the traditional meanings of each location, history, and culture while answering any question that you might think of. Navajo Spirit Tours does not shy away from some of the spiritual topics that you might not hear about on a regular day. We do try our best in the short amount of time that we have with each of our guests to teach as much as we can while you are here. We do look forward to meeting you!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Main Monument Valley Road, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.