Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour
Just 15 minutes away from San Pedro de Atacama you will feel that you travel to space in one of the valleys of the driest desert on Earth. This amazing tour in the Moon Valley is unique for its nature, because its famous geological formations are well-known thanks to the wind and the constant floods during centuries that gave this place its name because of its similarity with the moon.
On the one hand, this area is a compulsory visit for the ones who want to find vastness in front of their eyes and enjoy the silence among earth, salt, and loneliness. On the other hand, the Amphitheater, the Salt Caverns and the Three Marys are attractions the valley opens for its visitors, showing the preservation of the place and its perfect rock formations which define it with precision and personality.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Valle de la Luna
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de la Luna, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
A mystical place in the Atacama desert, where the history of the earth meets that of the men and women who have inhabited this land for centuries. The totally alone scenes bathed in the salty white that between depressions and elevations within this place of bizarre shapes and colors.
This museum was made product of the erosion that has sculpted the earth and the rocks that inhabit this place. The great dunes, the salt caverns, the remains of the old mine and the viewpoints throughout this are natural treasures that have been preserved for centuries. These also adopt a magical tone as the day passes, with the passing of the sun over the heads of the visitors depending on each day, which shines and brings to light what the earth wants to tell us.
From the Kari viewpoint you see a large part of the Valley at your feet. Those places you visited, from a different perspective, but that causes the same astonishment. A place of emotions and that will bring memories to the future, which will leave a mark on your life.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in San Pedro and near Towns
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.