Moose safari in the wild Sweden Tiveden
Join in on a real moose safari in the forests of Tiveden! We start with outdoor dinner where you get to learn more of the moose, do a walk through moose territory looking for tracks. Finally we go safari to look for moose.
The moose – the king of the swedish forest is our focus of attention during the evening. You will also get to learn more about the moose, it´s life and habitats. As well as how you improve your chances to find it. Did you know that the moose bull drops it´s antlers each year and new one´s grow the next year?
The experience starts out in the woods, where you enjoy a dinner by the campfire. During the meal you will get know-how of the moose and be able to ask all types of questions. We head out on a easy and short walk to experience the realm of the moose. We follow their tracks in the marsh. Look for sundew and cloudberries. Visiting the beautiful pond of Tranquility.
Finally we head back to camp for the safari looking for the king of the Swedish forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner with starter and dessert
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tived, Tived, Orebro County
We will go in the minivan to spot for moose and other wildlife in the area around Tived and Tiveden national park
Departure Point :695 97 Sannerud, Sweden
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected hotels/accomodations in Tiveden and Tived.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.