Morne Trois Pitons National Park Day Trip from Roseau
While you’re in Dominica, don’t miss Morne Trois Pitons National Park, one of the island’s most popular attractions and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Encompassing 17,000 acres (6,880 hectares) in the southeast corner of the island, straight east of Roseau, the park is mountainous and jungle-clad, and boasts waterfalls, lakes and gorges. With a local guide, learn about the native vegetation and wildlife and explore its natural features, including Freshwater Lake, Titou Gorge and Emerald Pool.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Lifejackets provided
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Freshwater Lake
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Pool Nature Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Freshwater Lake, Morne Trois Pitons National Park Dominica
Mountain lake and serene location. Tranquil and picturesque and allows the guest free time to enjoy nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Titou Gorge, Dominica
Swim up a narrow gorge and up to a small cascade. Breath taking and adrenaline rush!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Emerald Pool Nature Trail, Morne Trois Pitons National Park Dominica
Nature walk through rain forest and swim in an emerald colored pool
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dominica, Dominica
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- It is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a towel and swimsuit
- Difficulty level of this tour is moderate
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.