Morning Boat Ride with Temples Tour
Benares is known as the City of Temples. This tour is recommended to start
your day by experiencing local people offering prayers to their deities,
making a visit to popular temples and shrines, experiencing early Morning
Aarti and Sunrise over river Ganges, indulging into Subah-e-Banaras activity
and seeing places of history and interest. The golden hue of morning in the
holy city is worth to capture while sipping down the local Chai.
Places covered: AssiGhat, Rani Laxmibai Birthplace, LolarkKund, Wrestling Joint
(Akhara), TulsiGhaat, DurgaKund, Monkey Temple, Boat Ride, Morning Aarti,
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- FREE BOAT RIDE
- RICKSHAW RIDE
- GUIDING FEES
What's excluded :
- ANY PERSONAL EXPENSE
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
We would pick up the travellers from the starting point as mentioned and would leave at the starting point once the tour gets completed.
Our Representative would be there for the entire journey
Departure Point :PDR Mall, D 48/142, Luxa Rd, near Sri Basdev Baba Mandir, Sidhgiribagh, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221001, India
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.