Morning Camel Trekking Dubai Tours for 2 to 14 people
WE are now back in operation as of May,30th 2020. and maintaing all SOP measures by the UAE government. All our equipment are de sanitized every use of customer.All passengers must wear face-masks throughout the tour and must sanitize hands regularly and maintain social distancing.
Explore the beautiful desert around Dubai at a gentle pace on this memorable and family and friendly morning camel Riding. Journey will start from hotel or residence pickup into comfortable 4x4 towards Deep Desert, and climb onto a camel to lumber across the sands in time-honored Bedouin style. Absorb the panoramic views from your elevated perch, and make the most of the slow, relaxing tempo to watch for desert wildlife and plants, as well as remnants of ancient life still evident in this serene wilderness. Enjoy the ride of camel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Two way transfers in Land Cruiser anywhere in Dubai (SIC sharing Basis)
- Drive to the desert camp
- 45 minutes camel trekking 1 camel for one person
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Quad Bikes (available for hire)
- Sand-boarding (available for hire)
This Tour is perfectly Design for people who like Adventure Camel Ride. There is age limit 12
to 60 years old people can join. we are following All SOP rules.
• Desert In Dubai, 306, Al Owais Building - Al Ithihad Road - Al Khabaisi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
this tour is included pickup and drop-off anywhere in Dubai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- subject to availability
- Child rate applies to Infants if baby seat occupied
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Camel ride is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Camel ride is not recommended for pregnant women
- Camel ride is not recommended for infants. If you traveling with Infant select Dinner in the Desert option.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.