Morning Eco Rainforest River Cruise
The Brunswick River is a pristine waterway and is part of Cape Byron Marine Park. It's clear waters are home to a large variety of fish and stingrays and we often see turtles swimming around the headwaters of the river. Our cruises are advanced ecotourism certified and our commentary is designed by our Environmental Scientist. We are a multi award winning business and voted one of the top 10 activities in Byron Bay. Ideal for couples, families and singles. Our friendly crew will always make you feel welcome.
A minimum of 4 people is required to run the cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy our delicious morning tea with great local plunger coffee, selections of teas, hot chocolate, fruit juice and yummy cakes and biscuits
- Award winning commentray
- Binoculars and bird books are available
What's excluded :
- Transport to Brunswick Heads. Groups of 8 or more can be transported at an additional charge of $100
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve, North head rd, Brunswick Heads, New South Wales Australia
Cruise gently by the Brunswick Nature Reserve as we slowly make our way along the beautiful Brunswick River toward Mullumbimby. Enjoy the nature as you take your morning tea on the top deck or main cabin.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Byron Bay Eco Cruises and Kayaks, Boat Harbour, 1 Old Pacific Highway, Brunswick Heads NSW 2483, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are a registered Covid Safe business with the Australia government and have met the guidelines for Covid19 health and safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.