Morning group Tour 08:30 AM - Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience
This is Hanoi’s premier, non-touristy cycling experience, showcasing Hanoi in a local way that will not soon be forgotten.
The Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is the brainchild of Sidney and Thao van Meenen, a Dutch-Vietnamese couple, the founders & owners of Friends Travel Vietnam with a love for Hanoi and Vietnam!
Jump on our special custom built, European style, bikes and follow our expert guide down the winding alley’s, iconic bridges and amazing smells that Hanoi has become famous for!
The Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is anything but standard. We venture off the well trodden, or in this case cycled, path to show you the Hanoi that even local residents seldom get to see. Join us today and take in all the wonderfully strange sounds, sights, and smells that makes Hanoi an unforgettable experience.
We’d love to tell you more but you’ll just have to join us and discover Hanoi’s magic and the charm for yourself!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Standard City bikes
- Child & Adults helmets
- Infant seats till 22kg available
- Lightweight rain ponchos incase of rain.
- Pillion seats for children available
- Standard Children bikes available
- Supporting guides (group up 4+)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Tip or gratuity
On this tour, we welcome everyone who can ride a bicycle, who just want to have a great fun day! Our senses coming alive with the sights, where we explore the back-streets, real local life with locals, the different between rich & poor, winding narrow alleyways, markets, temples, local drinks & snacks we have to offer, where we share our experience and our friendship…
- Best bikes in Vietnam
- Local Food & Drinks
- City & country side ride
- Local Life
- Long Bien Bridge
- Markets & Temples
- History, Culture & Local Customs
- Hanoi’s famous Railway track
• St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
• Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
• Dong Xuan Market, Dong Xuan and Hang Chieu Sts., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
• Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Friends Travel Vietnam, 62 Hàng Buồm, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.