Morning Half Day Tour
We are the only company that can get you out to the stunning Cassowary Falls. It is only accessible through private property, keeping it nice and quiet for us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Scrumptious scones, jam and cream, along with any beveridge (non alcoholic) of your choice.
- Noodles and rescue tube available to help float around in the swimming area.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree, Daintree, Daintree Region, Queensland
First we head north along the Captain Cook Highway explaining all about the history and different sights before jumping aboard an one hour river cruise along the beautiful Daintree River. Looking out for crocodiles, snakes, birds and anything else that we can find.
Next, is morning tea in a local cafe before heading out to "Riverhome", and an adventure in our soft top 4wd to Cassowary Falls.
Here is a safe swimming area, where we can jump in and enjoy one of life's true pleasures. Swimming under a waterfall in the middle of the rainforest.
Afterwards, we feed some fish and turtles, before heading back home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note, we do not pick up from Cairns, only Port Douglas and surrounds. However, you are most welcolme to drive up to Port Douglas and meet us there.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.