Morning: Palomino Island tour
Best wildlife experience in Lima is visiting Palomino Island (Isla Palomino), a rocky collection of small islets off the coast of Callao! On this tour you'll take a yacht out to Islas Palomino to swim with sea lions. This is a unique experience, and one that you're not likely to forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from your hotel in Lima ( Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco)
- Boat tour (max. 36 people on the boat)
- Swimming with sea lions near the Palomino Islands for approx. 30 minutes
- Life jacket and wetsuit
- Entry/Admission - Islas Palomino
What's excluded :
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Palomino, lima, Callao Peru
Pick you up from your accommodation in Lima around 08:30am then start of the tour.
We embark on El Marina Club del Callao and set sail for the islands of Callao. We observe at the beginning the anchorage of yachts, warships and merchants in the bay of Callao. During the journey we pass by under "El Camotal", open sea. We pass through San Lorenzo Island, with rich stories that come from the time Pre-Columbian We see fishing boats, various colonies of guaneras and penguins of Humboldt We reach the furthest point, Palomino Island, which houses a large colony of sea lions, where we can swim with wetsuits with freedom between them, thanks to the absence of predators, it is an unforgettable moment full of emotions.
We return through cliffs and islets in impressive ways. A snack is served before arriving at pier. 14:00 Return to your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Lima, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotel in Miraflores or San Isidro, hotel accommodation outside this area, we will set a meeting place. Recommendations:• In case you do not know how to swim, for safety reasons, it is advisable not to get off the boat. However, you can participate and stay in the boat to see the sea lions.• Bring swimwear (recommended to put them on in advance), a towel, a windbreaker and sunscreen• There will be a little hand-shower to get rid of the salt after you've left the ocean (it's not a private shower, but perfect to wash off the salt).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.