Morning Tour: Skip-the-line Peak Tram Ride & Stanley Market
See the most iconic sightseeing point in Hong Kong by joining this well planned and exciting morning tour. The Tour will bring you to some most popular attraction points in Hong Kong Island. Your journey does not end with the tour, we have specially arranged a complimentary one-day rickshaw bus tickets so you can explore many more heritage sites with this open-top design double decker.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from major centrally located hotels. Or meet tour guide & other tourists at a departure point
- Do you pickup from my hotel, or ask me to go to a departure point? Book now and see pickup time.
- Skip the queue and save time to board the Peak Tram
- Enjoy stunning view of skyscrapers and Vitoria Harbour from the tram
- Visit Stanley Market, a local market located in an attractive seaside town
- Aberdeen Fishing Village with optional sampan ride
- Access to TSL jewellery factory accredited Quality Tourism Scheme (award by the HK Tourism Board)
- Open Top Bus Ticket, valid in 30 days. Take bus ride by yourself after tour. No tour guide escorted
- After tour, return transfer to your hotel or the departure point before 14:30.
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place or address, you will receive cancellation note & refund
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
What's excluded :
- Refund request caused by no show, late arrival or cancellation with 24 hours prior to pickup time.
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Village. HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11). Please prepare cash in advance.
- Admission to Sky Terrace (optional ticket at 8USD for adult, 5USD for child)
- Gratuities to your tour guide and driver (recommend)
- Food & Drinks
- Taxi fare between your hotel and the departure point if your hotel is not in the pickup list.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Hotel pickup. Your Hong Kong Island tour starts. Hong Kong island is the heart of the city of Hong Kong. It hosts many of the traditional living heritage waiting for you to explore. Your adventure begins at the Peak Tram Station which is the oldest operational transportation in Hong Kong. You will be following along the tram track built 130 years ago, ascending to the peak elevate 368 metres in just 1,364 metres in length. With the priority pass exclusively arranged for this tour, you could spend your time enjoying the view of skyscraper and Victoria Harbour even more.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Aberdeen Fishing Village, Aberdeen, Hong Kong China
Next, the tour will bring you to visit the Aberdeen fishing village which is a famous tourists spot features a number of local and Hollywood movies and TV programs. An optional Sampan ride will bring you a closer look of the Wholesale Fish Market and a capture of the villagers traditional living style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stanley, South District, Hong Kong China
You will then be bought to the famous seaside town of Stanley. Visit Tse Sui Luen Jewellery Factory to see its artisan designs.
The popular tourist attraction of Stanley market is complied with a warren of clothing, accessories and handicraft. There is also an option to spend your hour by visiting a local pub complemented by cooling ocean breezes and the view of south China Sea or exploring some of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong such as the Old Stanley Police Station and Murray House.
Transfer back to your hotel after Stanley Market visit. Your tour guide will give you Open-top bus ticket which can be used in 30 days during your stay in Hong Kong. Recommend you to take a ride on an open-top rickshaw bus to explore several of Hong Kong’s heritage sites with 360-degree views.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
12: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
13: The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available from 50+ major hotels in Kowloon and 35+ hotels on Hong Kong Island.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 2 and younger are complimentary
- You will be picked up from hotel lobby, or you will be advised to meet with your tour guide and other tourists at the nearest departure point. This tour is a seat-in-coach tour. You will buy a seat on a tour coach, share an escorted tour with other tourists. If you do not like the lengthy tour start time, please choose the option of "Private Tour Upgrade".
- If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. No show at the meeting place will receive no refund.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day to add you in the pickup list. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. Meeting point is hotel lobby or you will be advised of the nearest meeting place to meet with your guide. Please be waiting at the meeting place 10 minutes prior to departure. No refund for your no show or late arrival.
- The standard cancellation policy is: (1) a 100% refund for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. (2) Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- The Peak Tram is scheduled to undertake an upgrade project from July 1 to December 31, 2020. During the suspension, coach transportation between Central and the Peak will be arranged as a substitute choice.
- How to join in this tour from airport: Please take 24-minute Airport Express, get off at Kowloon Station, Exit D1, walk for 97m (2 minute) to W Hotel. The pickup time from W Hotel is 08:10 daily. Your tour guide has a pickup list and will find you in the lobby. Back to W Hotel at 19:00 after tour. From Airport Station, the 1st train leaves at 05:54. From Kowloon Station back to airport, the last train leaves at 00:52.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.